Forever Humboldt is honored to organize Winter Wishes, a Cal Poly Humboldt program that helps staff, faculty, student, and local alumni sponsors buy gifts for local children in need. This effort started with a former Humboldt employee, Bill Clem, who for 20+ years has made the holidays brighter for numerous Humboldt County kids.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- Sign up to be a sponsor, or team up with others, to support one or more local children.
- After being matched with a specific child, you will receive an email with their wish list by Wednesday, November 23.
- Sponsors can anticipate spending a total of $50-$100 on gifts.
- Drop off unwrapped gifts at the Facilities Management front desk or the Humboldt Bay Aquatics Center in Eureka by Monday, December 12.
- Gifts will be wrapped and delivered to the children by Monday, December 19.
SIGN UP HERE TO SPONSOR A CHILD IN NEED
For more information about the program, contact the Alumni Relations office at email@example.com or by calling 707-826-3132.