Forever Humboldt is honored to organize Winter Wishes, an HSU program that helps staff, faculty, student, and local alumni sponsors buy gifts for local children in need. This effort started with a former HSU employee, Bill Clem, who for 20+ years has made the holidays brighter for numerous Humboldt County kids.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- Sign up to be a sponsor, or team up with others, to support one or more local children.
- After being matched with a child, you will receive an email with their wish list by Wednesday, November 25th.
- Sponsors can anticipate spending a total of $50-$100 on gifts.
- Drop off unwrapped gifts at the Facilities Management front desk if you are an HSU employee or the Aquatics Center in Eureka by Monday, December 14.
- Gifts will be wrapped (see details below) and delivered to the children by Friday, December 18.
SIGN UP HERE TO SPONSOR A CHILD IN NEED
For more information about the program, contact the Alumni Relations office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 707-826-3132.